Well the economy is finally effecting where both me and Ashley are working. It really has made me ponder "Why?" why is this all happening. I ran across this quote " What kind of craftsman is God? Does He patch together rough hewn elements and try to hide His mistakes? Or is He the master Craftsman whose perfect creations systematically accomplish His perfect purposes?" . Of course I believe that everything happens for a perfect purpose. We go through hard times only to humble us. Its not because of lack of love from our heavenly father. The way I see it its just another great way for him to say "I want to see you come back to me, please try harder." Another great read that conveys the way I feel would be Footprints in the sand. Well to sum things up, I feel we always need to have 100% faith in the lord. He is always there for us 100% so we should do the same for him. All we need to do is ask.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so right. Though it is very hard to keep a good attitude during such hard times, believe me I know, it is so important to keep having faith in the Lord. If nothing else, we all will come through these times with stronger and firmer testimonies!
Hey Bro,
In everyone's life alittle rain will fall. But what a great attitude you have about all of this. You guys will come out of this stronger and smarter. Heavenly Father is just trying to polish you guys up a little bit.
Love and miss you.
:}
Post a Comment