These pictures are great!! Thanks so much posting them. Dad you look great! I wonder who gave you the idea? HAHAHA Now all you need is the whip. Everyone looks really good! We love and miss all of you sooooo muchhhhhh!!!! *Kaelene*
I asked Rylee who I was pretending to be for Halloween and she said you looked like Grammy, It is nice to know I look like so wierd in everyday life. HAHAHAHAHA. It was a fun night. Thanks Jon and Ashley.
3 comments:
These pictures are great!! Thanks so much posting them. Dad you look great! I wonder who gave you the idea? HAHAHA Now all you need is the whip. Everyone looks really good! We love and miss all of you sooooo muchhhhhh!!!!
*Kaelene*
I asked Rylee who I was pretending to be for Halloween and she said you looked like Grammy, It is nice to know I look like so wierd in everyday life. HAHAHAHAHA. It was a fun night. Thanks Jon and Ashley.
Hey, Where are the Thanksgiving pictures?
Post a Comment