Hello everyone!!!
I haven't had anything new going on or worth blogging about until now, so sorry all you 3 dedicated readers lol j/k.
Since the government is offering the 8,000 dollar tax credit everyone has been urging Jon and I to really take advantage of this opportunity so finally I talked with a loan agent to even see if it was possible for us. Well guess what!? It is.
I have been glued to the computer going over all the different houses. I am feeling excited,scared,frustrated and many other things right now but more so excited because I want a cute little house of our own and a darn puppy! Yay!
If anyone has any advice or has furniture or appliances they would like to donate or sell for a good price let me know. Keep us in your prayers that we might be patient and understand with each other as well as find what we are looking for.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The house hunt is on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! House hunting is fun! Where are you guys looking to live?
Good luck you guys! There is a lot out there right now and I am sure you will find just what you are looking for!
Post a Comment